Skip to main content
Journal Of Film and Video, The: Volume 54, Number 1: Harvesting Surfaces: Handcrafted Film At The Changing Of The Centuries
various. USA. 2002.
- Journal Of Film and Video, The: Volume 54, Number 1: Harvesting Surfaces: Handcrafted Film At The Changing Of The Centuries
- California State University, Los Angles, 2002.
- 1 videodisc of 1..   DVD - Region 1.   viewing copy.
Compilation.   color and b/w.
- Experimental / Avant Garde
- Sound. Volume 54, Number 1, Spring 2002, Harvesting Surfaces: Handcrafted Films at the Changing of the Century. Disc includes films with accompanying essays and can be used with a DVD-ROM drive. COREOPSIS (Pat O’Neill, 1998, 6 min.) resonse by Willie Varela; PSALM II: "WALKING DISTANCE" (Phil Solomon, 1999, 23 min.) response by Deron Albright; SITE VISIT (Maia Cybelle Carpenter, 1999, 10 min.), response by Mary Slaughter; HARDWOOD PROCESS (David Gatten, 1996, 14 min.) response by Kenneth Eisenstein; THE LIGHT IN OUR LIZARD BELLIES (Sarah Abbott, 1998, 8 min.), response by Roger Beebe.