Skip to main content
Morignat, Valérie. France. 2001.
- Found on compilation title:
- Different Cinema Volume 2
- Morignat, Valérie
- DVD - Region free.   viewing copy.
Short.   11 minutes.   color.
- Experimental / Avant Garde
- In the Greek mythology, Artémis is known as the goddess of the night, the huntress, the goddess of fruitfulness, the Lady of the beasts, the woodland goddess, the guardian of the frontiers... In the movie of Valérie Morignat, she is an ambiguous apparition, constantly emerging from the music of Costin Miereanu as an allegory of desire.