Skip to main content
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring, The
Jackson, Peter. New Zealand; USA. 2001.
- Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring, The
- Jackson, Peter
- Production Co:
- New Line Cinema; Wingnut Films
- New Zealand; USA
- New Line Home Entertainment, 2002
- 2 videodiscs of 2.   DVD - Region 1.   viewing copy.
Feature.   178 minutes.   color.
sound - 5.1 Dolby surround.   widescreen
- Action Adventure; fantasy
- Closed-captioned. Winner of the 2001 Oscars in Cinematography, Makeup, Music (Original Score), and Visual Effects. Stars Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen and Viggo Mortensen. Based on the novel by J.R.R. Tolkien. All supplemental features on Disc 2. Supplemental features include: WELCOME TO MIDDLE EARTH (produced for bookstore displays) (16 min); QUEST FOR THE RING (TV special, 21 min); A PASSAGE TO MIDDLE EARTH (Cable TV special, 41 min); 15 behind-the-scenes featurettes made for lordoftherings.net (each 2-5 min); original trailer; TV spots; MAY IT BE by Enya (4 min, music video); preview of THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS film & videogame (10 min & 3 min); DVD-Rom content.
- Link to:
- FII catalog | AFI catalog