Skip to main content
Atalanta Thirty-Two Years Later
Sachs, Lynne. USA. 2006.
- Atalanta Thirty-Two Years Later
- Found on compilation title:
- 10 Short Films
- Sachs, Lynne
- DVD - Region free.   reference copy.
Short.   5 minutes.   color.
- Experimental / Avant Garde; Animation
- In 1974, Marlo Thomas' hip, liberal celebrity gang created a feminist version of the myth of Atalanta for mainstream TV's "Free to Be You and Me". Thirty-two years later, Sachs transforms the age-old story of the beautiful princess in search of the perfect prince into an homage to girl/girl romance. Created as part of the "Free to Be You and Me" Invitational at Ocularis in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Restriction on viewing / access:
- For onsite reference viewing only.