Skip to main content
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Coen, Joel. USA, France, United Kingdom. 2000.
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Coen, Joel
- Production Co:
- Universal Pictures; Touchstone Pictures; StudioCanal; Working Title Films; Blind Bard Pictures
- USA, France, United Kingdom
- Touchstone Home Video, 2000
- 1 videodisc of 1.   DVD - Region 1.   viewing copy.
Feature.   103 minutes.   color.
sound - 5.1 Dolby surround.   2.35:1
- English language with optional Spanish subtitles
- Comedy, With Songs
- Disenchanted with the daily drudge of crushing rocks on a prison farm in Mississippi, the dapper, silver-tongued Ulysses Everett McGill busts loose. Except he’s still shackled to his two chain-mates from the chain gang - bad-tempered Pete and sweet, dimwitted Delmar.
Supplemental material includes: exclusive behind-the-scenes featurette; digital post-production featurette; storyboard-to-screen comparisons; “I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow” music video; theatrical trailer.
- Link to:
- FII catalog |