Skip to main content
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Zemeckis, Robert. USA. 1988.
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Zemeckis, Robert
- Production Co:
- Touchstone Pictures; Amblin Entertainment; Silver Screen Partners III
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 2013
- 1 videodisc of 1.   BluRay - Multi-Zone.   viewing copy.
Feature.   104 minutes.   color.
sound - DTS-HD Master Audio.   widescreen
- English, Russian or French with optional English, French, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish subtitles
- Film Noir; Animation; Fantasy; Comedy
- Based on the novel “Who Censored Roger Rabbit?” by Gary K. Wolf. Supplemental features include: audio commentary by Zemeckis, Frank Marshall (producer), Jeffrey Price (writer), Peter Seaman (writer), Steve Starkey (assoc. producer) & Ken Ralston (visual effects); trivia track; deleted scene; TUMMY TROUBLE (Rob Minkoff & Frank Marshall, 1989, 8 min); ROLLER COASTER RABBIT (Minkoff & Marshall, 1990, 8 min); TRAIL MIX-UP (Barry Cook, 1993, 9 min); “making of” featurette (11 min); split screen with and without animation (3 min); stand in footage (3 min); “making of featurette” (37 min); on set footage (4 min)
- Link to:
- FII catalog | AFI catalog