Skip to main content
50 Knuckles of Pork is About Right!
Kluge, Alexander. Germany. 2007.
- 50 Knuckles of Pork is About Right!
- Alternate Title:
- Prime Time Spätausgabe; Ab 50 Eisbein Wird es Schön!: Der Theaterkoch des “Berliner Ensembles”; 50 Knuckles of Pork is About Right!: The Theater Chef of the “Berliner Ensemble”
- Found on compilation title:
- Alexander Kluge Seen Sind für Fische Inseln, Disc 3
- Kluge, Alexander
- Production Co:
- DVD - Region free.   viewing copy.
Short.   15 minutes.   color.
- German with optional English, Russian, Chinese, French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles
- Experimental / Avant Garde; Television Production; Interview
- With Hary Balzke - First aired on March 25, 2007, dctp on RTL - The "Berliner Ensemble" is a theater company closely connected to names like Bert Brecht, Heiner Müller and Claus Peymann. Hary Balzke is the theater company's cook. He prefers to cook and eat German cuisine. A meeting and an interview with Hary Balzke about his art of cooking.