Skip to main content
Face A / Face B
Mroué, Rabih. Lebanon. 2002.
- Face A / Face B
- Found on compilation title:
- Radical Closure, Program 5: The Trace That Remains
- Mroué, Rabih
- DVD - Region 1.   reference copy.
Short.   10 minutes.   color.
- Arabic with English subtitles
- Experimental / Avant Garde; Documentary
- Artist Rabih Mroué looks back at old audio recordings, which were made by him and his parents to be sent as audio letters to his brother while he studied abroad. The old recordings become the site of a political critique of the packaged values of communism, resistance and martyrdom.
- Restriction on viewing / access:
- For onsite reference viewing only.