Skip to main content
Luske, Hamilton; Geronimi, Clyde; Jackson, Wilfred. USA. 1953.
- Peter Pan
- Luske, Hamilton; Geronimi, Clyde; Jackson, Wilfred
- Production Co:
- Walt Disney Productions
- Walt Disney, 2013
- 1 videodisc of 1.   BluRay - Multi-Zone.   viewing copy.
Feature.   77 minutes.   color.
sound - DTS-HD Master Audio.   fullscreen
- English, French or Spanish with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles
- Children's Works; Animation; Fantasy; Musical
- Diamond Edition. Based on the play “Peter Pan” by James M. Barrie. Includes lossless 7.1 mix, and Dolby Mono original audio mix. Adventures in Never Never Land of Peter Pan, his three child companions, and his fairy friend Tinker Bell, including battles against the pirate Captain Hook and his crew.Supplemental features include: audio commentary by Roy Disney ; intro by Diane Disney Miller (1 min); featurette on growing up around animators (41 min); deleted songs & scenes; “making of’ featurettes (total 65 min); NEVER LAND by Paige O’Hara (music video, 3 min); THE SECOND STAR TO THE RIGHT by T-Squad (music video, 1 min); “Disney intermission” (a series of small games and clips when the movie is paused); sing-along track
- Link to:
- FII catalog | AFI catalog