Skip to main content
Mitry, Jean. France. 1949.
- Pacific 231
- Mitry, Jean
- 1 film reel of 1.   16mm.   release print.
Short.   10 minutes.   b/w.
sound - optical track.   24 fps.   1.33:1
- Experimental / Avant Garde
- Good sound. Moderate light gate scratch, moderate to extreme fleck. Negligible warp and shrinkage. Low splice count.
Music by Arthur Honegger. An impressionistic visual interpretation of of a train’s rapid run through the French countryside.
- Film Grade:
- Restriction on viewing / access:
- FSC film prints do not circulate.