Skip to main content
Wong Kar-Wai. Hong Kong, France, Germany, China, Italy. 2004.
- Wong Kar-Wai
- Production Co:
- Block 2 Pictures; Paradis Films; Orly Films; Classic Srl; Precious Yield Ltd.; China Film Co-production Corp.; Jet Tone Productions; Shanghai Film Group Corporation; Shanghai SFS Digital Media; Arte France Cinéma; France 3 Cinéma; ZDF-Arte; Fortissimo Film Sales
- Hong Kong, France, Germany, China, Italy
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2006
- 1 videodisc of 1.   DVD - Region 1.   viewing copy.
Feature.   128m.   color.
sound - 5.1 Dolby surround.   2.40:1
- Cantonese Chinese. Optional English or Spanish subtitles.
- Drama, Romance
- Continuing the story of IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE, writer Chow (Tony Leung) pens an erotic story that begins with the mysterious woman (Maggie Cheung) who lived in the Oriental Hotel, room 2046. Supplemental material includes: deleted scenes; alternate ending; behind-the-scenes featurettes; interviews; music montage; numerology of 2046; poster gallery.