Skip to main content
- Loan Terms:
New Yorker Video, 2002
- Alternate Title:
- Oshima, Nagisa
- Production Co:
- Shochiku; Kadokawa Shoten; Imagica; BS Asahi; Eisei Gekijo; Oshima Productions: BAC Films; Studio Canal+; Recorded Picture Company
- DVD - Region 1.   viewing copy.   1 videodisc of 1.
Feature.   100 minutes.   color.
- New Yorker Video, 2002
- Japanese with English subtitles
- Drama - Historical, Martial Arts, Lgbt Interest
- Set in 1865 Kyoto, the story centers on a samurai military unit that fiercely defends the Shogunate. Desperately in need of new recruits, the unit enlists 18-year-old Kano, a fearless warrior whose mesmerizing good looks immediately intrigue his fellow students, superiors and even his captain. Before long, Kano’s bewitching beauty stirs up jealousy and competition within the militia. After a series of mysterious murders provoke further suspicion, disorder erupts. Supplemental materials: trailer; cast and crew profiles.
- Link to:
- FII catalog |