Return to Search Results
- Loan Terms:
Notebook on Cities and Clothes
Madmen Entertainment, 2008
- Notebook on Cities and Clothes
- Alternate Title:
- Aufzeichnungen Zu Kleidern und Städten
- Wenders, Wim
- Production Co:
- Road Movies Filmproduktion GmbH, Centre Pompidou
- DVD - Region 4.   viewing copy.   1 videodisc of 1.
82 minutes.   color.
widescreen.   sound - 5.1 Dolby surround.
- Germany [West], France
- Madmen Entertainment, 2008
- PAL format. This “diary film” as Wenders called it, investigates the similarities of his craft, filmmaking and that of the Tokyo based fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto. In the early 1980s, he shocked and revolutionized the fashion world. Wenders shot the film mainly on his own as a one-man team. During the shooting, which stretched over the course of a year, Yamamoto and Wenders became friends. Supplemental features include: audio commentary by Wim Wenders; deleted scenes (with optional commentary by Wenders); 12 YEARS LATER (7 min), a reunion between Wenders and Yamamoto.
- Link to:
- FII catalog |