Skip to main content
- Restriction on viewing / access:
- For onsite reference viewing only.
- Loan Terms:
- On Reserve
Page of Madness, screening event documentation
Film Studies Center
In-house production, 2011
- Page of Madness, screening event documentation
- Alternate Title:
- Kurutta Ichipeiji
- Film Studies Center
- DVD - Region 1.   reference copy.   1 videodisc of 1.
Event Documentation.   47 minutes.   color.
- In-house production, 2011
- Educational, Silent Cinema
- Recorded at the Film Studies Center on January 19, 2011.
Live accompaniment to the film PAGE OF MADNESS (Teinosuke Kinugasa, 1926, approx 60 min) by a quartet of musicians led by Tatsu Aoki, Chicago bassist and Associate Professor, Film, Video and New Media Department, School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Tatsu Aoki - bass, shamisen
Jonathan Chen - violin, electronics
Amy Homma - taiko, narimono
Noriko Sugiyama - taiko, narimono
Also includes intro and Q&A by Michael Raine, Asst. Prof. East Asian Languages and Cinema & Media Studies, and Aoki.
Documentation includes pre- and post-film discussion, and an audio file of accompaniment, but not the film itself.