Skip to main content
- Loan Terms:
Factory People Interview Archive: Disc 10
Planet Group Entertainment, 2011
- Factory People Interview Archive: Disc 10
- Alternate Title:
- Nat Finkelstein & Lee Black Childers
- DVD - Region 1.   viewing copy.   1 videodisc of 1.
Compilation.   102 minutes.   color.
- 2006 - 2007
- Planet Group Entertainment, 2011
- Experimental / Avant Garde, Interview
- The Factory People Interview Archive is 24+ hours of raw, unedited, uncensored interview material and related film content collected for the three part series: Andy Warhol’s Factory People. The interviews took place in New York, Paris, London and Los Angeles from 2006 - 2009. The material presents an oral-visual recollection by the subjects of the times they passed with Warhol in the Silver Factory Era, from its inception in 1964 to its final demise in 1968 with the Valerie Solanis shooting of Warhol and its aftermath.Includes: Lee Black Childers interview (51 min) recorded Oct 30, 2006 in NYC; Nat Finkelstein interview (61 min) recorded Nov 18, 2007 in Paris. Note: image on Finkelstein interview somewhat soft, with motion distortion.